HELP PLEASE!?

Look for Engines, Props, GPS, Books, DVDs, Moorings etc here.
Forum rules
No commercial adverts please If you are advertising for a friend - the ad must contain the owners contact details. If you wish to advertise in the commercial section: - email ads@ssailcom.co.za for more information.
Post Reply
V5 - LEO
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:45 pm

HELP PLEASE!?

Post by V5 - LEO » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:39 am

...hi all, this lockdown S$%&$## #÷$_/ $%%%, is driving me nuts. Anybody got me a lead and contact for a Suzuki dealer, need spares. It is a lost case in Namland as everones excuse is, SA cannot supply due Covud 19 lock down :twisted:
User avatar
Eddie
Posts: 129
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:40 am
Contact:

Re: HELP PLEASE!?

Post by Eddie » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:47 am

V5 - LEO wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:39 am
...hi all, this lockdown S$%&$## #÷$_/ $%%%, is driving me nuts. Anybody got me a lead and contact for a Suzuki dealer, need spares. It is a lost case in Namland as everones excuse is, SA cannot supply due Covud 19 lock down :twisted:
Have you tried to order online from a Suzuki dealer for delivery to Nam, we're getting stuff regularly by courier now?

Worth a try, maybe?
Eddie Haynes-Smart
Miura 30' Roast Beef
Simonstown Marina
Cape Town, South Africa
AndyG
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:59 pm
Contact:

Re: HELP PLEASE!?

Post by AndyG » Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:32 am

Have you tried Atlantic Suzuki in Cape Town ?
V5 - LEO
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:45 pm

Re: HELP PLEASE!?

Post by V5 - LEO » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:59 am

AndyG wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:32 am
Have you tried Atlantic Suzuki in Cape Town ?
...hi Andy please give me their contact details?

Suzuki SA made contact with me after I got hold of them on FB. Seems like a lot of the spares are not available anymore due to the age of the motor - so now I need a dealer that might have like a spares yard available to source for some parts.
User avatar
Eddie
Posts: 129
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:40 am
Contact:

Re: HELP PLEASE!?

Post by Eddie » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:39 am

V5 - LEO wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:59 am
AndyG wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:32 am
Have you tried Atlantic Suzuki in Cape Town ?
...hi Andy please give me their contact details?
Suzuki SA made contact with me after I got hold of them on FB. Seems like a lot of the spares are not available anymore due to the age of the motor - so now I need a dealer that might have like a spares yard available to source for some parts.
Address: Koeberg Road, Montague Gardens, Cape Town, 7441

Phone: 021 555 1977

Email: kevin@atlanticsuzuki.co.za

Website: https://atlanticsuzuki.co.za/
Eddie Haynes-Smart
Miura 30' Roast Beef
Simonstown Marina
Cape Town, South Africa
V5 - LEO
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:45 pm

Re: HELP PLEASE!?

Post by V5 - LEO » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:31 pm

....txs Eddie, appreciated.
V5 - LEO
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:45 pm

Re: HELP PLEASE!?

Post by V5 - LEO » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:55 am

....got an offer from Seacat to source parts on my behalf, txs mate appreciate it!
User avatar
Seacat
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun May 31, 2020 8:51 am
Contact:

Re: HELP PLEASE!?

Post by Seacat » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:06 pm

I'm in the trade chances are good I will know someone who can help.
Post Reply